Peer Review Process
- All research articles are reviewed by at least two suitably qualified experts.
- All publication decisions are made by the journals’ Editors-in-Chief on the basis of the reviews provided
- Members of the international Editorial Boards lend insight, advice, and guidance to the Editors-in-Chief generally and to assist decision making on specific submissions
- Managing Editors and Editorial Assistants provide the administrative support that allows SUHUF to maintain the integrity of double-blind peer review while delivering rapid turnaround and maximum efficiency to authors, reviewers, and editors alike.
- SUHUF additionally benefits through the manuscript referral process from the high-quality peer review conducted by established journals.
- the period of peer review, editing, copyediting, and proofreading process usually takes 6-8 months.